Louisiana Tech (2/22/20)

CMJ

58 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

My context of “they” is the athletic department. Usually you see these type of themes with shirts on the seats because not many people have white UNT stuff clearly. I mean they could’ve put it on the bottom bowl. Idk 

I agree.  Get somebody to sponsor cheap t's.  Baylor had "Basketball Gameday" for their game this past weekend against KU and it was a whiteout.  Everyone was wearing the same shirt, so you know their AD placed them on seats.

Image result for baylor vs kansas basketball

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

I agree.  Get somebody to sponsor cheap t's.  Baylor had "Basketball Gameday" for their game this past weekend against KU and it was a whiteout.  Everyone was wearing the same shirt, so you know their AD placed them on seats.

Image result for baylor vs kansas basketball

Exactly! Southern Miss had one several years ago and they had white shirts placed on the wooden seats! It’s a piss poor effort most of the time by our AD and the whole department 

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 3

On 2/22/2020 at 5:06 PM, 97and03 said:

I tell you what, pendejo, if this team wins the regular season I will chip in an extra $100 to the MGSF. If they win the CUSA tournament I will also give $100. 
I am pretty confident neither will happen (and I am unhappy about that) but so willing to pay up if they do!

AD reading this post

Edited by BillySee58
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

On 2/22/2020 at 5:06 PM, 97and03 said:

I tell you what, pendejo, if this team wins the regular season I will chip in an extra $100 to the MGSF. If they win the CUSA tournament I will also give $100. 
I am pretty confident neither will happen (and I am unhappy about that) but so willing to pay up if they do!

image.jpeg.575e72eec17dd5c17fdd10d35c03f489.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1