Louisiana Tech (2/22/20)

CMJ

Just now, UNTLifer said:

Thanks for your negative outlook. 

I tell you what, pendejo, if this team wins the regular season I will chip in an extra $100 to the MGSF. If they win the CUSA tournament I will also give $100. 
I am pretty confident neither will happen (and I am unhappy about that) but so willing to pay up if they do!

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

Just now, UNTLifer said:

Do just watch looking for us to lose?  You said we would fall apart in the second half of the season, didn’t happen. Must be a miserable way to watch games. 

Actually I didn’t say we would. I asked a very valid question based upon our record, not based on by hopes for the team. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, 97and03 said:

I tell you what, pendejo, if this team wins the regular season I will chip in an extra $100 to the MGSF. If they win the CUSA tournament I will also give $100. 
I am pretty confident neither will happen (and I am unhappy about that) but so willing to pay up if they do!

Pendejo? Classy. 

• Upvote 3
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1

Watching Bracey at the end felt like watching Doolittle take over at the end for OU. On us for not shooting better throughout the game but not a lot you can do about Bracey. Having a better rim protector than Simmons could’ve stopped Bracey there, but we just don’t have that unfortunately.

Edited by BillySee58
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

We’re all the over reactionary people get started we lost this game for one reason and one reason only.We’re all the over reactionary people get started we lost this game for one reason and one reason only.

We shot 18% from three...they shot 50%

image.jpeg.88947e2c96d2623f1637ba93b7e3d08e.jpeg

Ok very disappointing loss in front of a solid crowd, but HOLY SHIT THE REFEREES SUCKED!

I don’t ever like to blame the refs for a loss, and sure we didn’t have that 2nd half fire and answer to stop Bracey, but HOLY SHIT THE REFS ABSOLUTELY SUCKED

• Upvote 1