C-USA Tournament Tickets on sale

MeanGreen_MBA

I just called the UNT ticket office to buy my tickets. UNT is only selling GA tickets. The ticket agent knew absolutely nothing about the tickets, or even where the tournament was being played. She did not know if they were mailing the tickets, available for pick-up, or will be at will call. I made the transaction. 

why does UNT ticket office not train their reps to know about the events they are selling????  It was a painful transaction, but I expect to see each and everyone of you there. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

I just called the UNT ticket office to buy my tickets. UNT is only selling GA tickets. The ticket agent knew absolutely nothing about the tickets, or even where the tournament was being played. She did not know if they were mailing the tickets, available for pick-up, or will be at will call. I made the transaction. 

why does UNT ticket office not train their reps to know about the events they are selling????  It was a painful transaction, but I expect to see each and everyone of you there. 

I’ve had that happen with so many away games it’s not even funny. I want to talk to them when I go up there to buy my tickets

Also you should just buy the tickets when you get to the Star

• Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I’ve had that happen with so many away games it’s not even funny. I want to talk to them when I go up there to buy my tickets

Also you should just buy the tickets when you get to the Star

No, you should buy the tickets from the UNT ticket office so they/we get the credit and monetary benefit for it. You buy from the Star, there is no accounting of which school bought in, and the commission per tickets does not go directly to UNT. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, MeanGreen_MBA said:

No, you should buy the tickets from the UNT ticket office so they/we get the credit and monetary benefit for it. You buy from the Star, there is no accounting of which school bought in, and the commission per tickets does not go directly to UNT. 

I mean if you want to sit on the non GA, you probably want to get it from the Star. Unless you go (in person) to the UNT ticket office

11 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I mean if you want to sit on the non GA, you probably want to get it from the Star. Unless you go (in person) to the UNT ticket office

There were probably 25 people last year in the east side "premium" non general admission at The Star.  The west side general admission bleachers were packed and included many faces that sit courtside and in premium seating at The Super Pit. 

Just buy GA Tix.

• Upvote 1

One more ticket purchase comment, related. The ticket office at the super pit needs some lights. We could barely find it without eventually popping in to ask one of the table attendants. Walking up those stairs from the fouts lot drops you into the student entrance. There need to be signs on which way to go to purchase tickets to get in. Plus light it up. It looked terribly desolate because the game was 7 minutes in and most folks were alReady inside. sorry to derail.  just A ticket office observation from tonight.

GMG

• Upvote 4