WBB Lose to UAB

Venson

The women blow a double digit lead late in the third to lose 51-50 vs UAB. I have to ask, is it coaching or is it the lack of depth on the bench? A big part of me thinks it's coaching because at this point I think it's mental with these girls. They get big leads and it seems as soon as a team makes a run, their faces change and they get the look of oh here we go again and then they go completely cold. I knew Terriell Bradley would be missed, but right now it seems as if she was the whole team. 

Edited by Venson
Spelling
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, drex said:

Why are we always playing 13 women (them) vs. 8 women (us)?  Everyone has injuries, but we have cornered the market on injuries.

It is not injuries as much as a lot of redshirts.  Transfers that have to sit out a year.  NT has 5 redshirts and that gives NT little depth and than add several out with injuries.  

Playing with 8  players now, which is hard but not impossible.   The WKU men only have 8 players available and seldom play more than the starting five.  

The problems with this team goes deeper than depth. 

Edited by GrandGreen
  • Upvote 2