Boom!! North Texas lands top WR

TheReal_jayD

20 hours ago, p_phelps said:

Somebody put Trice on the staff!

I have no idea what his job status is or what his interests are, but if he's looking for a job, then anybody that isn't offering him one immediately is missing out.  Never met the man or even been within 20yds of him, but everything I've ever seen about him makes me think he's the kind of person that just makes any environment better just by his presence.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Kade at Ole Miss or one of his future schools? I say that party in jest. Seems, and I could be wrong, he will not be there long if he does not become the starter. 

Many of my friends and myself included are making a prediction that Renfro is in the portal in the next 1-2 seasons. 

• Haha 2

On 2/6/2020 at 11:56 AM, El Paso Eagle said:

Years from now if he is successful no one will care how we got him, just that we got him. Personally, I don't care how we get them, rebound, transfer, etc. If the can contribute and don't show public regret for being here i'm good

Let's hope he is highly successful...so we can watch him enter the transfer portal instead of finishing his career at the school that took the chance and signed him after his "Ole Miss" experience.

Edit: I see some folks can't handle the truth..see Rico Bussey for a recent example and Ryan Woolridge in basketball. It is a fact of life it seems. Pastures always greener elsewhere.  Like it or not...it is what it is. I wish our "transfers" nothing but success at their new institutions, but, for me, it is a bit of a slap in the face to the support they were given at UNT by staff and fans alike.  Just a sign of the times...I get it. Doesn't mean I have to be a fan of it.  You do recall the "rumors" that even Mason was looking to transfer, right? Facts is facts...that is what they are....

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 1
  • Ray 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 5

16 minutes ago, KRAM1 said:

Let's hope he is highly successful...so we can watch him enter the transfer portal instead of finishing his career at the school that took the chance and signed him after his "Ole Miss" experience.

Edit: I see some folks can't handle the truth..see Rico Bussey for a recent example and Ryan Woolridge in basketball. It is a fact of life it seems. Pastures always greener elsewhere.  Like it or not...it is what it is. I wish our "transfers" nothing but success at their new institutions, but, for me, it is a bit of a slap in the face to the support they were given at UNT by staff and fans alike.  Just a sign of the times...I get it. Doesn't mean I have to be a fan of it.  You do recall the "rumors" that even Mason was looking to transfer, right? Facts is facts...that is what they are....

Exactly. How dare any UNT grad ever go anywhere else for their Master’s education.

• Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 4

38 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

Exactly. How dare any UNT grad ever go anywhere else for their Master’s education.

Exactly..didn’t say they couldn’t...was inferring I didn’t care for it. My opinion...as you have yours. 

• Upvote 5
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 5

5 hours ago, Christopher Walker said:

There is such thing as second eight-weeks registration. A student gets their semester's content shortened to half a semester. Tough, but doable.

Yeah but I highly doubt its happening for a brand new incoming freshman. That would be insane to have him do that for an extra few months of practice. Possible yes,  realistic no.