‘21 RB KeAmodre Horace - Center

97and03

No 247 profile

5' 10"  197 lbs.

Very impressive video.  Probably my favorite of our RB offers. 

https://www.hudl.com/profile/9959859/KeAmodre-Horace

178 att for 2116 rushing yards and 26 TD's

https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/keamodre-horace/r3y3J42LEeeT-Oz0u-e-FA/default.htm

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Lovely Take 1

• 7 months later...

Center 2021 RB KeAmodre "Red" Horace (5'10, 200) was nominated for Mr. Texas Football Player of the Week after rushing for 383 yards and five touchdowns in a 41-40 win over Gladewater. 

Horace is currently uncommitted but has offers from schools like North Texas, Texas Southern, Texas State and Fresno State. 

Horace was one of the standouts at the Next Level Athlete Texas Top 100 SHowcase in Houston. 

read more:  https://www.texasfootball.com/article/2020/09/21/this-week-in-txhsfb-recruiting-presented-by-chicken-express?ref=article_preview_img

I was following him for awhile, thinking that he might be our best bet.  However, after getting Keith Jackson, I believe that we are set at RB.  We should take the best running back that we can get every year and I think that we did that with Jackson.  We can get too many.  I believe that we can get too many.  For example, I believe that Oscar Adaway is our best running back and I don't see him playing a heavy load this year because Torrey, Smith and Johnson are seniors and Siggers is a junior.  He will have enough of a problem competing with true freshman Ragsdale.  I move that the nominations cease.

I was following him for awhile, thinking that he might be our best bet.  However, after getting Keith Jackson, I believe that we are set at RB.  We should take the best running back that we can get every year and I think that we did that with Jackson.  I believe that we can get too many.  For example, I believe that Oscar Adaway is our best running back and I don't see him playing a heavy load this year because Torrey, Smith and Johnson are seniors and Siggers is a junior.  He will have enough of a problem competing with true freshman Ragsdale.  I move that the nominations cease.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GrayEagle said:

I was following him for awhile, thinking that he might be our best bet.  However, after getting Keith Jackson, I believe that we are set at RB.  We should take the best running back that we can get every year and I think that we did that with Jackson.  I believe that we can get too many.  For example, I believe that Oscar Adaway is our best running back and I don't see him playing a heavy load this year because Torrey, Smith and Johnson are seniors and Siggers is a junior.  He will have enough of a problem competing with true freshman Ragsdale.  I move that the nominations cease.

I agree but we have a ton of Running backs too many honestly so unless you intend to put them at another position I would not sign anymore for awhile.  We need more linemen.

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

6 hours ago, meangreen11 said:

I agree but we have a ton of Running backs too many honestly so unless you intend to put them at another position I would not sign anymore for awhile.  We need more linemen.

On 9/13/2020 at 12:57 PM, BillySee58 said:

I think we would be if not for COVID. Those guys you mentioned are only 4 backs, which is pretty thin for number of scholarship backs. With Torrey, Smith, and Johnson being seniors and Siggers being a junior, we would need more than just those 4 you mentioned. But with COVID everyone gets an extra year so less of an immediate need for bolstering the depth there.

• Upvote 1

NT or about any school will take a player that projects to be better than what they have.  So no matter who NT has at running back, if they can sign a recruit that has a higher ceiling than sign him. 

Like the, sign the best player regardless of position theory. Obviously, it is going to take a great recruit at rb for NT to be interested.   It appears this player at least deserves a strong look. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1