Wilson SB Plays

Felozano

I'm sad they didn't rely on him as a reception back later in the game.  But the Chiefs did what they did all year. When they're down, they adjust and rapidly gain points.  Mahomes is an elite QB but he also has an elite supporting class. 

Shanahan is a good coach and knows talent. Even if Jeff isn't retained, he should have another shot given his production this year.  But I wouldn't be surprised if he is retained. I think Shanahan likes him.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, All About UNT said:

Was he injured this year? His playtime dropped to shit after he was pretty much leading the team in TDs and was curious why that happened.  Some uniformed person named @ChristopherRyanWilkes (not to drop names) told me he was injured.

He wasn’t injured, Tevin Coleman was early in the season, leaving Mostert and Breida to split the lion’s share of carries but allowing Jeff time as a goal line and 3rd down back. Once Coleman got health, Jeff was listed as inactive most weeks.

2 hours ago, Cr1028 said:

He wasn’t injured, Tevin Coleman was early in the season, leaving Mostert and Breida to split the lion’s share of carries but allowing Jeff time as a goal line and 3rd down back. Once Coleman got health, Jeff was listed as inactive most weeks.

Wilson I’m pretty sure had a stinger during the year. I don’t remember when

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, All About UNT said:

Was he injured this year? His playtime dropped to shit after he was pretty much leading the team in TDs and was curious why that happened.  Some uniformed person named @ChristopherRyanWilkes (not to drop names) told me he was injured.

4 hours ago, Cr1028 said:

2 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Wilson I’m pretty sure had a stinger during the year. I don’t remember when

He had a stinger in October.   Much of the year he was scratched with no injury.  
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/players/playerpage/2925161/jeff-wilson

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1