Rice (2/1/20)

CMJ

Bad loss but we still control the standings. The lay-off hurt. Have to get back in a groove. 

On the flip side, Rice player really well and shot unbelievably from the field.  

The sky isn’t falling. We have a very good team that doesn’t seem to get to up or down. I expect us to rebound from this and play extremely well down the stretch. 

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jonnyeagle said:

This is so disappointing to me.  MAc always fades at the end.

Lets see,  he won a tournament championship his first year here.

Last years team got decimated by the injury bug and ended up playing with 6 ship players and some of them hurt.

Now NT has lost one straight game in the middle of league play. 

Yes that is a record of folding at the end. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 5

We can never expect to do anything special.  

Get everyone exciting to watch a special run only to shit the bed against the 13th team in conference.  

Across the board in all sports we must be one of the greatest bed-shitting programs in college athletics?

It truly is a wonder we have any fans at all, I swear.

Rick

• Upvote 6
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, GrandGreen said:

Lets see,  he won a tournament championship his first year here.

Last years team got decimated by the injury bug and ended up playing with 6 ship players and some of them hurt.

Now NT has lost one straight game in the middle of league play. 

Yes that is a record of folding at the end. 

Bought a post season tournament with a losing record 

(glad we did but still must accept reality)

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1

6 minutes ago, FirefightnRick said:

Get everyone exciting to watch a special run only to shit the bed against the 13th team in conference.  

Across the board in all sports we must be one of the greatest bed-shitting programs in college athletics?

Rick

If we split the road trip, 2k tops for the next home game

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Dude, rest the knee and stop being a freakin drama queen. We weren’t sharp after a week off. 

Omg you are so north Texas pussy whipped. This was the LAST PLACE TEAM.  How can you excuse this? This is coaching 

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, FirefightnRick said:

Rick

20+ years and counting. So f’n frustrating.

lets just find a way to put this on the official Mean Green traditions web page.

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 1

10 minutes ago, FirefightnRick said:

Rick

I’m 100% serious about this. We are the most beaten down fan base in division 1 athletics. I love NT. I’ll never root for anyone else. But if there’s anyone who has it worse than us over a 50 year period of on field/court results in major sports I don’t know who that would be. 

• Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 2

1 minute ago, 97and03 said:

Omg you are so north Texas pussy whipped. This was the LAST PLACE TEAM.  How can you excuse this? This is coaching 

It’s called being objective in my observations versus jumping off a cliff like you do any time something goes amiss with North Texas.  It’s like you just sit there in whatever Central American country you call home just waiting to sling shit like the monkeys at the local zoo. 

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 2