Brand awareness in college football

VideoEagle

That goes back to my thought about still being able to do it in CUSA. Look I have mountain West Country running through my veins. I love the league way more than the aac. But if you build a sexy brand with affiliation to the hottest market in the States with some recognizable glorious history, a hot coach and massive alumni base. That story and brand can play on New Year’s Day. There is nothing Memphis did at jerry world that we couldn’t do if we work hard, win and find the sizzle in North Texas.

Last year would have been the year to blast this rocket off but it fizzled and an opportunity was missed. TCU didn’t give up when they got snubbed by the playoffs. TCU had some heartbreak moments on their rise. We had a heartbreak season but it’s over and a whole new experiment looms in the fall. I’m glad the right people and is fans are dialed in. It’s going to be a fascinating and hopefully fun fun season!

GMG

• Upvote 6

13 hours ago, NM Green said:

That goes back to my thought about still being able to do it in CUSA. Look I have mountain West Country running through my veins. I love the league way more than the aac. But if you build a sexy brand with affiliation to the hottest market in the States with some recognizable glorious history, a hot coach and massive alumni base. That story and brand can play on New Year’s Day. There is nothing Memphis did at jerry world that we couldn’t do if we work hard, win and find the sizzle in North Texas.

Last year would have been the year to blast this rocket off but it fizzled and an opportunity was missed. TCU didn’t give up when they got snubbed by the playoffs. TCU had some heartbreak moments on their rise. We had a heartbreak season but it’s over and a whole new experiment looms in the fall. I’m glad the right people and is fans are dialed in. It’s going to be a fascinating and hopefully fun fun season!

GMG

Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor......????

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor......????

And there it is. The best sentence to describe the North Texas clueless attempts to move up the College football ladder and be relevant. Both with the general public and the student/alumni base.  Starting with our total ignorance (accidental and willful) about how we came to be known as the Mean Green.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, SilverEagle said:

And there it is. The best sentence to describe the North Texas clueless attempts to move up the College football ladder and be relevant. Both with the general public and the student/alumni base.  Starting with our total ignorance (accidental and willful) about how we came to be known as the Mean Green.

I am not sure how you are linking what I said to what you said????

• Haha 1