Nice Read --- HS Coach's Advice for Recruiters

El Paso Eagle

Just now, KeithLee said:

Having gone through this process over the last 3 years with Christian, I will tell you all that this staff is the best we came across during this game of recruiting. You can tell the first time you meet them that they are genuine. However, not the case with many other staffs. We have had coaches that we have run into that would make a used car salesmen at a lemon lot blush. Even had a coach tell our HS coach that they thought Christian was too good for their school, but since he didn’t have an offer yet, they were just gonna wait until he didn’t get an offer and they would swoop in. I have even witnessed a head coach, at a school we play pretty regularly, shake his hand and not even look at him. Was already scanning for the next player.  I know there seems to be a lot of negativity and pessimism (realism as some would say) in the world today, but you can rest assured that this staff cares about our boys. They want to win, make no mistake, but they are preparing these men the right way with Character, integrity, honor, and work ethic. This is bigger than football. I believe in this staff that Coach Littrell is building and what they stand for. Get ready for them to shock the Conference. With a few more pieces to come, we might surprise the naysayers. 

Thank you for your insights. Look forward to seeing your comments as we move forward

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KeithLee said:

Having gone through this process over the last 3 years with Christian, I will tell you all that this staff is the best we came across during this game of recruiting. You can tell the first time you meet them that they are genuine. However, not the case with many other staffs. We have had coaches that we have run into that would make a used car salesmen at a lemon lot blush. Even had a coach tell our HS coach that they thought Christian was too good for their school, but since he didn’t have an offer yet, they were just gonna wait until he didn’t get an offer and they would swoop in. I have even witnessed a head coach, at a school we play pretty regularly, shake his hand and not even look at him. Was already scanning for the next player.  I know there seems to be a lot of negativity and pessimism (realism as some would say) in the world today, but you can rest assured that this staff cares about our boys. They want to win, make no mistake, but they are preparing these men the right way with Character, integrity, honor, and work ethic. This is bigger than football. I believe in this staff that Coach Littrell is building and what they stand for. Get ready for them to shock the Conference. With a few more pieces to come, we might surprise the naysayers. 

Glad to hear it.