Next up for Master Plan?

TheColonyEagle

22 hours ago, DeepGreen said:

Maybe the four "little" videoboards would be "just O.K." for a temporary fix while the AC expansion takes place, etc.  What needs to be done is dismantle the "wing zone" and complete the lower bowl like it should have been done originally.  Then place a large video board on top of the completed bowl end zone.

I am going to second the NO on this... I love the wing endzone.  It makes our stadium unique... and like it or not that design is all over our athletic village now.  Check out the renderings of the new golf facility and the far end of the IPF.  I believe the wing is here to stay.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, MrStrange18 said:

I am going to second the NO on this... I love the wing endzone.  It makes our stadium unique... and like it or not that design is all over our athletic village now.  Check out the renderings of the new golf facility and the far end of the IPF.  I believe the wing is here to stay.

Don't get me wrong.  I like the Wing Zone because it is rather unique.  But four small video screens does not excite me.  We have to find a way to have a large video screen/scoreboard/replay board somewhere in Apogee.  Perhaps such a screen could be worked into the Athletic Center remodel/expansion.  I hope so.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, DeepGreen said:

Don't get me wrong.  I like the Wing Zone because it is rather unique.  But four small video screens does not excite me.  We have to find a way to have a large video screen/scoreboard/replay board somewhere in Apogee.  Perhaps such a screen could be worked into the Athletic Center remodel/expansion.  I hope so.

Again... I would have to disagree.  I like the idea that a giant video board isnt the first thing you see about our stadium.  I dont think theyll be tiny video boards by any means.  If we got 4 of the same size or a tad larger than the one we have in the corner now... I would be more than happy

• Upvote 1