Rice (1/20/20)

CMJ

3 minutes ago, Philip Ferguson said:

Wren, if you see this, ESPN+ is BEYOND FRUSTRATING!!!  One freeze up after the other for this game and most others.  It's not my internet..this only happens with ESPN+.  I'll just sit here with the pointer on the browser refresh button.  GMG

Naw. I have zero problems with ESPN+

Better than reading stats in newspaper next day.

Better than radio.

Better than espn3 or conference streaming.

Better than random cable channels.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Just now, RiseUNT said:

Naw. I have zero problems with ESPN+

Better than reading stats in newspaper next day.

Better than radio.

Better than espn3 or conference streaming.

Better than random cable channels.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I notice it NEVER freezes during commercials...hmmmm

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Missed the first half.  We are really good defensively but they also missed a ton of shots.  I REALLY wish we were stronger at the free throw line, especially with our style of play.  All in all though good win and GREAT start to conference play.  These dudes are on a roll and we have already faced some of the more challenging competition in the conference. Grant and co are doing a great job with these guys and they seem bought in.  Especially after losing Ryan I’m really impressed with the response from our leaders plus Hamlet/Geu.  Mo, Simmons and Rose have all done what they need to do.  Rose has been a very different guy than we thought he’d be after showing up on the scene but he’s doing a great job embracing his role and staying positive.  I like these dudes. 

• Upvote 6

9 minutes ago, NTEdgex2 said:

Attendance creeping up.  2729.  

GMG!

It was a good loud crowd for that number.  Good energy!

Seemed to have a really tough time with rebounds tonight.  And McCasland flipped out on Geu a few times.  Feel like we're going to have to tighten up our game against UTSA Thursday.

It's also our best conference start since the late 1980's.

Important Question: Did they say we get a free Cane's Box Combo with the win?  Denton Cane's only? 🤔

• Upvote 2