Rice (1/20/20)

CMJ

17 hours ago, CMJ said:

Really rolling right now, but this feels like a trap game (to me).

Could be a trap game but our team has been playing tough defense, especially at home, all year. Only 2 teams have scored > 60 pts on us at home. TX Wesleyan in an outlier offensive performance where we scored over 100 and OU - a game we really outplayed them and should have won. 

Feel like we’ve got a realistic shot to sweep the Texas teams this week if we play to the level we’re capable of. Gotta imagine that La Tech win gives the guys serious juice going into this home stand. Opportunity to truly separate from the middle and lower part of CUSA in this stretch.

Just now, kj86 said:

Signed up for ESPN+ to watch the LaTech game. It made me pay again for this one. I see a phone call in my future. 

Anybody else have this issue?

Are you on the same device you made the purchase on? I’ve been had a lot of trouble in the past getting it to work across devices. 

• Upvote 1