Louisiana Tech (1/18/20)

CMJ

5 hours ago, Green59 said:

My wife and I watched a replay of the final shot at least 10 times from the three different angles and it was still inconclusive if Hamlet got the shot off.  Let’s sweep the Texas teams this week! 

Me too.  Well, your wife obviously wasn't there.😂

6 hours ago, FirefightnRick said:

The final play if you haven’t seen it.

Rick

Who is the guy that comes running from the back, tosses his jacket, then appears to be looking to pick a fight in the middle of the court? I think it's hilarious how the video ends/freezes with him not finding any takers.

lol

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, greenminer said:

Who is the guy that comes running from the back, tosses his jacket, then appears to be looking to pick a fight in the middle of the court? I think it's hilarious how the video ends/freezes with him not finding any takers.

lol

It also looks like Hamlet’s dad came running around the end of the bench and wanted to join in on the celebration before a La Tech staffer stopped him. SO cool for his parents to be there for that!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mean Green Matt said:

It also looks like Hamlet’s dad came running around the end of the bench and wanted to join in on the celebration before a La Tech staffer stopped him. SO cool for his parents to be there for that!

When we joined CUSA I hoped that we’d recruit Memphis in football and basketball. La Tech, UAB, USM, MTSU, and WKU are all less than 5 hour drives away for family to go see games, and Denton is only 7 hours away itself. Glad to hear his family taking advantage of that proximity.

• Upvote 1