Ladies Lose at Home to USM

UNTLifer

I think this team has some attitude issues. After the game, Charlene and Anisha were laughing it up. We had 9 players tonight.  I think 7 of them still care about the team.  I think #11 and #42 are mailing it in. 

Townley will not shoot the ball. She also got pushed around tonight.  She is a one trick pony. If she cannot rebound,  she cannot help.

Fortunately, our best players are freshmen. 

• Upvote 1

I am sorry to say, but at this point I am wondering if WB needs to pull the plug on coach M at the end of the season. I know the team is young and she signed a 4* for next year, but she has been the coach for a while now, and it just never seems to come together and the current season seems to be going off the rails now

Edited by outoftown
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, outoftown said:

I am sorry to say, but at this point I am wondering if WB needs to pull the plug on coach M at the end of the season. I know the team is young and she signed a 4* for next year, but she has been the coach for a while now, and it just never seems to come together and the current season seems to be going off the rails now

I'm wondering the same thing. The look on his face last night said he was getting exhausted with it or maybe he was just tired. The WBI run last year, the fact that there are a ton of freshmen, and she has a 4* coming next year may buy her one more year.. I certainly see her being gone next year if things do not improve.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

The talent they have coming in a crazy

She needs to capitalize on that talent. On another note, there always seems that someone really important gets hurt right before the season starts every year. What do you think that's all about? Is a new S & C coach needed? Last year it was Townley, Tosin Mabodu, and the girl that transferred in here from WV. This year it was the Freshman from Santa Fe in Oklahoma.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Venson said:

She needs to capitalize on that talent. On another note, there always seems that someone really important gets hurt right before the season starts every year. What do you think that's all about? Is a new S & C coach needed? Last year it was Townley, Tosin Mabodu, and the girl that transferred in here from WV. This year it was the Freshman from Santa Fe in Oklahoma.

I think its just unfortunate on the injury part.