Coach Reff lands new gig

Harry

37 minutes ago, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

What human decency? If I was terrible at my job, I would have been kicked to the curb a long time ago. It's a job, not a morale booster. People couldn't wait to kick Ref out of here, constantly calling for his head. Guess they are terrible human beings too, right? And at least you got one thing right in your post

Not about wanting him out. It’s the choice of words after the fact.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

LOL, you fucking clowns will down vote anything. So I take it you all support him taking our juggarnaut offense and making it completely incompetent and useless? 

Dude, it’s a message board...in the big picture, getting this upset about something this little isn’t worth it. All you’re doing is making yourself look irrational.

• Upvote 5

11 hours ago, MeanMag said:

You guys must not have been in the market for a house lately. That house is about average for this area, now.

I am from SA and wondered how much of a house price wise you can get up there. From the outside it looks like a average house on a small lot. Guess prices for homes are high just like here.

Just now, Pavlovs Eagle said:

I didn't realize houses in Argyle cost that much.  I would have guessed low 300's if I hadn't seen the Zillow listing.

His house is in Northwest ISD, I live in the other side of the neighborhood in Argyle ISD.  Houses on this side are higher, but still low for Argyle.  Most of the houses are substantially higher in the rest of Argyle that they are here.

22 minutes ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

I didn't realize houses in Argyle cost that much.  I would have guessed low 300's if I hadn't seen the Zillow listing.

That is just crazy. I have not lived in the area in a long time but apparently I have been lying to people in DC about how cheap houses are in TX. I thought it was mostly Austin that was the problem. 

1 hour ago, 97and03 said:

That is just crazy. I have not lived in the area in a long time but apparently I have been lying to people in DC about how cheap houses are in TX. I thought it was mostly Austin that was the problem. 

DFW home prices have doubled in the past 10-15 years.  Jobs, jobs, jobs, & lots of businesses moving here, so demand is high.