MBB offers

GrandGreen

Verbal commits website is reporting that NT offered two players on Dec. 31, 2019

6'5 sg Brandon Murray, hs, Baltimore, MD

6'7 f Justin Amadi, hs , Simpsonville, SC

Both are rated two star prospects and don't appear to have a lot of offers

McCasland has shown to be a good judge of talent, so they probably have potential

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 2

14 minutes ago, GrandGreen said:

Verbal commits website is reporting that NT offered two players on Dec. 31, 2019

McCasland has shown to be a good judge of talent, so they probably have potential

I really like the Murray offer. 6’5” guard and it sounds like he’s a good shooter. There is very little out there on him so hard to know for sure, but that also plays in our favor of us hopefully getting an under-the-radar type recruit like him. 

It looks like both of their teams were in the Beach Ball classic in Myrtle Beach. We seem to do a lot of recruiting up there in e Carolinas and the DMV area. In this 2020 class we also offered Yuri Covington recently, a guard from Maryland, as well as Amir Nesbitt, a guard from Virginia, and Abou Ousmane, a 6’9” post from Brooklyn. Also offered Tariq Balogun from VA a class or two ago.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/1/2020 at 8:54 PM, GrandGreen said:

Brandon Murray has absolutely blown up since we came in with his first reported offer about 3 months ago. Now holds offers from schools like Va Tech, Georgetown, DePaul, Ole Miss, Wichita State, and multiple A10 schools.

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/brandon-murray-md

Also, I found it interesting that Jareem Dowling retweeted this video on twitter posted by Nesbitt’s mom. We offered a good while back, but I wonder if that means we’re still actively recruiting him. Has a solid offer list that includes VCU.

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/amir-nesbitt

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, BillySee58 said:

Brandon Murray has absolutely blown up since we came in with his first reported offer about 3 months ago. Now holds offers from schools like Va Tech, Georgetown, DePaul, Ole Miss, Wichita State, and multiple A10 schools.

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/brandon-murray-md

Also, I found it interesting that Jareem Dowling retweeted this video on twitter posted by Nesbitt’s mom. We offered a good while back, but I wonder if that means we’re still actively recruiting him. Has a solid offer list that includes VCU.

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/amir-nesbitt

Wow I remember seeing Murray's list, and dang he's really got a lot of offers! Do you think we have a chance at him now? I know Wichita State has lost 6 players to the portal, so that's something to look at 

35 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Wow I remember seeing Murray's list, and dang he's really got a lot of offers! Do you think we have a chance at him now? I know Wichita State has lost 6 players to the portal, so that's something to look at 

I doubt it. Unless he really favors us for offering first.

• Upvote 1