Thoughts for this guy as OC

MeanGreen_MBA

I think kellen Moore would be awesome. He could stay local and line himself up for a power OC position or head coach or coach in waiting. He’ll probably be snatched up in the nfl but worth a try. 
GMG

35 minutes ago, peanuts104 said:

I actually would not be opposed to this.

Just now, NM Green said:

I think kellen Moore would be awesome. He could stay local and line himself up for a power OC position or head coach or coach in waiting. He’ll probably be snatched up in the nfl but worth a try. 
GMG

Honest question because I don't follow the Cowboys at all but are we sure we would want Kellen Moore as our OC? I do see that the Cowboys lead the league in basically all offensive categories, but he went straight from playing to only coaching 2 years in the NFL (1 QB coach, 1 OC). NFL offenses are different than college offenses, so how is his game management and ability to make in game adjustments? We also don't even know how he is as a recruiter which is huge in the college game. I personally would like someone with multiple years experience coaching years of DI offenses at various positions so they know how to adapt and mold their offense, but can someone make a case for Kellen Moore?

5 hours ago, Travis said:

I’d love kitchens. 

You may not realize that Freddie Kitchens was never an offensive coordinator at any level before last year. He also was not named OC until game 9 and only on an interim basis because the actual OC (Todd Haley) had been fired along with Hue Jackson.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 1