Texas Wesleyan (12/28/19)

CMJ

To beat a dead horse, I came to the decision I will not renew my season tickets next year.  This weeks game a family of six down my row.   When the t-shirts throws came the mom told her kids to get in the aisle every time climbing over me to get to the aisle.  The lady couldn't sit in her seat the right way I guess because her butt was to big so he sat on the top part of the chair fold up and guess what I got to feel through out the game?  

I will continue to go to the games next year but I will be a buyer of GA so I can find a seat that suits me each game where I will not be trampled on or have a big thigh at eye level that bumps me through out the game. My other opinion is to buy a second seat next to me to give a buffer zone.

Maybe I will do the same for football but I don't have the same problem at apogee.  But is it really worth paying into the scholarship fund if I only get the benefits at Apogee?

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 1

I am guessing here, but it seems to me to be a problem with the coliseum people/ushers.  Having the lady sit in her correct seats would take care of some of the problem.  I have never seen an usher attempt to make sure people were in their correct seats.  I think that the athletic department is at the mercy of the coliseum people...another reason for athletics to have their own facility.  You might want to complain to the director of the coliseum.  Sadly, I am not sure it is an issue that Wren Baker can solve since athletics has little voice in the matter.

• Eye Roll 2

On 12/29/2019 at 8:44 AM, southsideguy said:

To beat a dead horse, I came to the decision I will not renew my season tickets next year.  This weeks game a family of six down my row.   When the t-shirts throws came the mom told her kids to get in the aisle every time climbing over me to get to the aisle.  The lady couldn't sit in her seat the right way I guess because her butt was to big so he sat on the top part of the chair fold up and guess what I got to feel through out the game?  

I will continue to go to the games next year but I will be a buyer of GA so I can find a seat that suits me each game where I will not be trampled on or have a big thigh at eye level that bumps me through out the game. My other opinion is to buy a second seat next to me to give a buffer zone.

Maybe I will do the same for football but I don't have the same problem at apogee.  But is it really worth paying into the scholarship fund if I only get the benefits at Apogee?

This really wasn’t an issue a few years ago. The ushers would check every ticket before walking down and then walk the isles to check again during the game. All of this has ruined the student section and made the super pit a hot mess. It isn’t as enjoyable to watch games lately because people keep hoping seats. 

we did have the issue at apogee as well because students would sit behind our season ticket seats and spilled beer on my wife. We have moved up to the club level now,  but it can’t be that hard to get people in the right seats. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1