Just a thought

southsideguy

They are about to meet that Florida speed tomorrow. I was at our championship game in Boca when it looked like men against boys. Florida speed better than Texas toughness. Hurts to say that but I think Florida Atlantic mops the field with pony tails. 

GMG

Edited by NM Green
  • Upvote 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Eye Roll 1

SMU is an 8 1/2 point favorite per ESPN I’m sure other sites have a different line. This is essentially a home game for FAU but that doesn’t matter. The best team in this conference is very likely going to get destroyed in this game in front of hundreds of fans 😕 

Edited by Salsa_Verde
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, greenminer said:

If we always played Sun Belt teams in bowl games I'd still think we are above Sun Belt teams.  I don't really get that logic.  Post season, if you didn't win a G5 conference, is gonna be a toss up come bowl match.

You can think all you want but until you beat the teams in the bowl games your not.

• Lovely Take 1
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 1

9 hours ago, NTSU52 said:

The American is definitely the best G5, but its still far from being a power conference. I hope FAU kicks their tails tomorrow. SMU needs a good whipping every once and a while.

Agree to disagree....MWC has been and remains top G5...IMO.

• Upvote 4
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Downvote 1

On 12/20/2019 at 9:08 PM, NM Green said:

They are about to meet that Florida speed tomorrow. I was at our championship game in Boca when it looked like men against boys. Florida speed better than Texas toughness. Hurts to say that but I think Florida Atlantic mops the field with pony tails. 

GMG

Nailed it

• Upvote 2

On 12/20/2019 at 10:08 PM, NM Green said:

GMG

You mean like FAU’s QB....from Mesquite Texas?  

Rick

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

On 12/21/2019 at 2:24 AM, Salsa_Verde said:

SMU is an 8 1/2 point favorite per ESPN I’m sure other sites have a different line. This is essentially a home game for FAU but that doesn’t matter. The best team in this conference is very likely going to get destroyed in this game in front of hundreds of fans 😕 

Well this didn’t age well 😆

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2