OC wish list

Cr1028

6 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

I would separate the two.

You're free to do that, but I wouldn't automatically assume they are mutually exclusive.

I'm talking about a home-run hire that looks good to both the fans and the staff.

We both know there is a small army that is going to complain no matter what.  But there were some incredible candidates - coaches that would have been very impressive to most people on every side - that have been snatched away.

I already know that Seth and Co will tell us the hire is "the perfect fit".  It won't matter who they hire, or how their career looks thus far.

• Upvote 1

I could be off, but after this past season i would guess Seth is more concerned with finding someone who he is comfortable with running "his" system more so than someone who will come in "specializing" in something different. 

Guessing we will hear something during the Coaches meetings starting this weekend 

https://www.afca.com/

4 hours ago, greenminer said:

You're free to do that, but I wouldn't automatically assume they are mutually exclusive.

I'm talking about a home-run hire that looks good to both the fans and the staff.

We both know there is a small army that is going to complain no matter what.  But there were some incredible candidates - coaches that would have been very impressive to most people on every side - that have been snatched away.

I already know that Seth and Co will tell us the hire is "the perfect fit".  It won't matter who they hire, or how their career looks thus far.

Which candidates should we have latched on to and where did they end up?  Just curious as to who you are referencing.

• Upvote 1