Who is your all-time favorite NT basketball player?

97and03

On 12/25/2019 at 12:05 PM, wardly said:

My 8th grade son and I were on the same team flight. The night before our tournament we saw Mavericks play Utah Jazz. In addition, the 2nd tournament game was between Wyoming and  L.M. coached by Paul Westhead which was the best college basketball game I have ever attended. There must have been over 225 points scored.

At the Salt Palace.  We walked over to buy our tickets earlier that day and the Mavericks were doing their shoot around and the guy at the door let us come in and watch.  Then Mark Aguire and some of the other players came over and visited with us afterward. Very cool of the Jazz folks letting us in like that.

Rick

• Upvote 2

On 12/14/2019 at 9:54 AM, drex said:

Spud Webb...not good enough for Tommy Newman, but good enough for the NBA.  Unbelievable.

So the topic is who is your favorite NT player and you’ve decided to turn it into who we didn’t recruit? 
I love it. This absolutely defines being a North Texas fan. If anyone does not understand UNT sports, this is the thread to read. 

1 hour ago, 97and03 said:

So the topic is who is your favorite NT player and you’ve decided to turn it into who we didn’t recruit? 
I love it. This absolutely defines being a North Texas fan. If anyone does not understand UNT sports, this is the thread to read. 

I am going with Michael Jordan then. 

• Haha 2

I will take Charles Macmillan.  Six foot four with a 41 inch vertical leap.  He jumped center and seldom if ever didn’t get the tip off. He had amazing dunks and rebounds. 

Charles played with Fred Mitchell and Melvin Davis.  Their team averaged in the high nineties for points per game.  

Edited by ntexeagle