Big time DE commits to UNT

TheReal_jayD

1 minute ago, dml7007 said:

Love the attention to the front lines in this class . Both on Offense and Defense.

Now just need the coordinators. @TheReal_jayD Any more word on possible candidates.  

Or if @TheReal_jayD can’t give us candidate info, perhaps he could tell us if the hirings are expected to occur before or after the early signing day.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 1

Free story on 247

https://247sports.com/college/north-texas/Article/North-Texas-Mean-Green-football-receives-commitment-from-JUCO-DE-Davontae-McCrae-140239678/Amp/?__twitter_impression=true

“They were genuinely recruiting me as a top target and I know I will be a major factor day one," McCrae said. "They were trying to understand me as a player and student. They didn’t send me all that blah blah just to make me happy. I liked the honesty."

Really interesting quote to read, especially when you consider it’s his second time through the recruiting process and he has heard countless pitches from dozens of college coaches to this point.

Edited by BillySee58
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, BillySee58 said:

he decomitted [sic] from Mississippi State -- perhaps in line with their head coaching change

Matt, that was Ole Miss that had a head coaching change, not Mississippi State.

Good article overall, though; and this looks like a solid pickup.

3 hours ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

Matt, that was Ole Miss that had a head coaching change, not Mississippi State.

Good article overall, though; and this looks like a solid pickup.

yeah, that threw me for a minute... and it was also about a month after Oct. 20th, not two weeks.