Kendel Briles out at FSU

Withers940

13 minutes ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Guys this is just the way recruiting goes. But as of last night we are still after him. We are going against FSU and UCF.. not UTSA so you cant really blame the kid. Also he has baby Briles in his ear. Briles is a legend in stephenville still. Hang tight on this one guys. Exciting next 8 days... also for those on twitter stop tweeting at the kid for de committing. It doesn't help our chances for him to re commit.

Yeah, seriously. I never understood why adults tweet at what are essentially still kids for changing their minds. Hell, when I was getting recruited to play soccer, pretty sure I changed my mind 3 different times before coming back to my original commitment. It's nothing against us; personally, and is a major life decision that can change the trajectory of your path in life. That's not a decision that can be made lightly. People really need to get over it and move on.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Guys this is just the way recruiting goes. But as of last night we are still after him. We are going against FSU and UCF.. not UTSA so you cant really blame the kid. Also he has baby Briles in his ear. Briles is a legend in stephenville still. Hang tight on this one guys. Exciting next 8 days... also for those on twitter stop tweeting at the kid for de committing. It doesn't help our chances for him to re commit.

Any chance we land Briles as OC?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 2

On 12/10/2019 at 8:20 AM, TheReal_jayD said:

I see people saying stuff about decommitting, but I mean he has like 100 FSU fans swarming his comments