Is Littrell up for any jobs this year?

Coach Andy Mac

46 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

Yeah, no AD is going to be able to sell this year to their fans, exactly what happened to the Lane Train last year.

And just like LK, if SL turns this around next year he’ll be up for jobs again.

Yep, this right here. If Spanky turns this around next year he’ll be gone to some P5.  At least he has a goal now. I’m thinking he expected to coast this year to a Bowl by Jason Garretting his way through the season (stand lifeless on sidelines at games with his headset unplugged). He thought he had enough in place with Fine, Bussey, etc. to do that. Didn’t have to win the title or even his Bowl game, just get there and better offers would’ve been coming down the pipe. Instead he slipped on the banana peel, 3 stooges style.

• Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 1

1 hour ago, Cerebus said:

Yeah, no AD is going to be able to sell this year to their fans, exactly what happened to the Lane Train last year.

And just like LK, if SL turns this around next year he’ll be up for jobs again.

Lane went 5-7 last year, Seth only won 4 this season.  Not sure if it makes a difference or not but just pointing it out.

On 12/8/2019 at 11:51 AM, Harry said:

Lane went 5-7 last year, Seth only won 4 this season.  Not sure if it makes a difference or not but just pointing it out.

It is what they did this year. Kinda like what have u done for me lately. Seth has a winning season next year he will be hot again.

• Upvote 1

On 12/8/2019 at 10:44 AM, Got5onIt said:

Jason Garretting his way through the season (stand lifeless on sidelines at games with his headset unplugged)

And I thought I was the only one noticing this about Garrett!  Jerry Jones should have pulled the plug five years ago.

OK, I know I derailed this thread.  Carry on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1