C-USA championship

Just now, TheColonyEagle said:

Can’t help but think we would have a full stadium for it in Denton . we would have almost as many students at the game as they have total 

sure would like to find out soon 

I mean South Florida has always had bad attendance, but we would have at least 20k

UAB did not impress me in person. Nothing they do is overwhelming. Even their good D is just meh. They have greatly benefitted by playing a very poor OOC schedule while having the luxury of playing in possibly the weakest division in CFB. 

Say what you will about LK, but he's a good football coach that strategically tries to blatantly out coach his opposition in eccentric ways. SL should be watching the game, with pen and pad in hand. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I'll have what shes having

We are the worst FBS conference, but luckily we have good basketball, baseball, softball, soccer, and volleyball teams 

How in the holy hell can she say that with a birds view of our conference USA championship game all the while maintaining a straight face. 

She is textbook incompetence and the blowhards truly in charge are clearly happy with what she is doing, which is nothing. 

• Upvote 5

19 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

UAB did not impress me in person. Nothing they do is overwhelming. Even their good D is just meh. They have greatly benefitted by playing a very poor OOC schedule while having the luxury of playing in possibly the weakest division in CFB. 

Say what you will about LK, but he's a good football coach that strategically tries to blatantly out coach his opposition in eccentric ways. SL should be watching the game, with pen and pad in hand. 

I think the entire League of Judy was crap this year. An average UAB team benefitted front that.

• Upvote 1