Lane Kiffin to Ole Miss

jtm0097

35 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

Someone smart will pick up Clark real soon, maybe his agent should be contacting some schools for him.  I think that is what they are paid to do.

Maybe some smart people are aware of him, and there’s a reason no one is reaching out?

hes continued his success this year and kinda proved me wrong. But I I am still not sold on him but, I admit I can’t explain why.

Lane Kiffin’s press conference.....ugh

Said something was missing in him for 3 years(because he wasn’t in the SEC), walked into CUSA stadiums and tailgates and something was missing. Said they “developed 0 star players” at FAU.

He obviously never really cared about FAU. 
That in itself is not all that shocking but...What he’s saying is he basically half assed it and went through the motions at FAU

Yet he still pretty much destroyed the conference 2 out of 3 years. 

Not a good look for CUSA and the other coaches (including ours)

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, TheColonyEagle said:

Lane Kiffin’s press conference.....ugh

Said something was missing in him for 3 years(because he wasn’t in the SEC), walked into CUSA stadiums and tailgates and something was missing. Said they “developed 0 star players” at FAU.

He obviously never really cared about FAU. 
That in itself is not all that shocking but...What he’s saying is he basically half assed it and went through the motions at FAU

Yet he still pretty much destroyed the conference 2 out of 3 years. 

Not a good look for CUSA and the other coaches (including ours)

Wonder if he said the same kind of thing to his guys' faces at FAU when he left?