Super Pit Seating?

11 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Yeah same for me! It’s weird because they were there for OCU, not for EMU, there for NCA&T, and no for OU and LR

Me as well. Its down to the ineptitude or laziness of the support staff at the pit. Not sure if they work for the AD or facilities.

On a side note, can we get an adult behind each basket that pays attention and knows when and how to wipe the floor? Every game we have someone that slips and falls hard on the floor. Surely we can hire some UNT students for every game, men's and women's, instead of children.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Wookies said:

Me as well. Its down to the ineptitude or laziness of the support staff at the pit. Not sure if they work for the AD or facilities.

On a side note, can we get an adult behind each basket that pays attention and knows when and how to wipe the floor? Every game we have someone that slips and falls hard on the floor. Surely we can hire some UNT students for every game, men's and women's, instead of children.

amen. Mo fell against OU, and that could’ve been a bucket and we could’ve tied lol

On 12/6/2019 at 8:09 PM, Mean Green Matt said:

The women’s team has GA only (other than floor seating). I would think the men should only have GA in upper level, but of course most people are just going to sit in the lower level anyway. 

Nope...floor seating and loge seating reserved available for the ladies games.

On 12/8/2019 at 8:41 AM, Mean Green Matt said:

IMO giving up on an organized student section was a huge mistake. The “Pit Crew is the late 2000s early 2010s was formidable. SGA played a big role in it too. Then as people graduated and moved on paired with the haplesslness of the Benford era it just fell apart. 

Even Talons (though they were there on Thursday) do not seem to show up in force anymore. 

Agree 100%!  I have discussed this with Wren, Jared, and others, but they simply "don't get it", and I don't get why they don't get it! Seems simple to me...the old Pit Crew was definitely formidable, fun to watch and they gave opposing team benches and coaches heck! Pit Crew area definitely needs to return and it would also cut down on folks sitting in other peoples' reserved seats.

BTW...hiring those ushers for each game is VERY expensive for the athletic dept. Since that is so...they should at least work a little for their money...don't ya think?

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1

13 minutes ago, Mean Green Matt said:

I think we are saying the same thing. 

Probably, but loge seating is not on the floor level...it is in the rows right behind the media. Office chair type seats, I-pads for game stats and other searching, waiter service....