Little Rock (12/7/19)

CMJ

9 hours ago, Arkstfan said:

Told yall Trojans weren't going to be a lot of competition

I was thinking about your comment heading into the game and during the game. Honestly, based on their performances heading into this game and watching them during the game, they haven’t been nearly as bad as I thought based on how you made them out to be. Sure they’re not very deep but they have had very respectable results in their non-conference schedule and the only reason we beat them the way we did was because we tied a school record for threes in a game.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, BillySee58 said:

I was thinking about your comment heading into the game and during the game. Honestly, based on their performances heading into this game and watching them during the game, they haven’t been nearly as bad as I thought based on how you made them out to be. Sure they’re not very deep but they have had very respectable results in their non-conference schedule and the only reason we beat them the way we did was because we tied a school record for threes in a game.

They are playing better than one would expect given the depth issues.

• Downvote 1

On 12/7/2019 at 3:47 PM, chrisfisher said:

Has anyone figured out a good way to watch these games when streaming to a steaming device (Chromecast)? The cusa.tv does not have the sync to steaming device button and the cusa app doesn't have the sync button either. I basically have to cast my entire phone to the steaming device to watch, which is less than ideal. 

If you are within 15 miles or so on a 7:00 weeknight game or 30 miles on a Saturday afternoon game, the best way to watch is in the Super Pit.

• Upvote 3
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

• 2 months later...