Oklahoma (12/5/19)

CMJ

59 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

I love this team's defense, hustle and the way they hit the boards.  I think we have the makings of a really good team.  The Super Pit looked so much better on television.  The court looks fantastic and the white paint really lightens up the arena.

From watching on television, I really didn't think the refs were that bad.  I have got to figure out a way to be in Denton when their are a couple of home games this season.

At some points in the game, we couldn’t touch them without a foul. OU would hand off the 12, and he would lean in a bit and boom foul. He was 12-14. We were around that as a team.

Overall some bad calls, and no calls

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 2

32 minutes ago, Matt from A700 said:

Not taking this moral victory either. This program (not just basketball but football, women's basketball, soccer, etc.) has had a lot of really really close games that would be signature wins against big time programs. And we blew it. Such a North Texas game to lose. Tired of getting so close with no luck.

I mean, yeah, but we had won our last two against the Big 12 in men’s basketball at home. It’s not like we’ve never taken advantage of these opportunities. 

Just now, Mean Green Matt said:

TAMU too...and if I remember right that was during the Benford era. 

It was indeed.

Actually going back a to when I was in school 20+ years ago...we beat A&M back then in the Super Pit in Jankovich's final season.  We definitely have had luck against the Aggies in basketball.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, CMJ said:

It was indeed.

Actually going back a to when I was in school 20+ years ago...we beat A&M back then in the Super Pit in Jankovich's final season.  We definitely have had luck against the Aggies in basketball.

Was that in Benfords 2nd year?