Oklahoma (12/5/19)

CMJ

1 hour ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Nahh there will be more green, but not by a lot. 

I remember in 2015 when we hosted Creighton, and they had about half the crowd blue lol

I hope so, but it’s Devions coming home party and they are hoping for a lot of locals to show up to support him. I’m torn, but I bled green. He can drop 40 and we can win by one... haha

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

On 12/3/2019 at 2:46 PM, drex said:

Which program has the tradition?  I think I know the answer as to the dominate color Thursday night.

I realize that this is a different era, but we had a clear majority (2/3 at least) when we played both Texas Tech and Oklahoma State.

22 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Nahh there will be more green, but not by a lot. 

I remember in 2015 when we hosted Creighton, and they had about half the crowd blue lol

I could be mistaken, but I don't remember it that way at all.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Greendylan said:

I realize that this is a different era, but we had a clear majority (2/3 at least) when we played both Texas Tech and Oklahoma State.

I think you're right with OSU.  With Texas Tech we had more like 75-80% of the crowd.

Edited by CMJ

1 hour ago, Greendylan said:

I could be mistaken, but I don't remember it that way at all.

Exactly. Hopefully this game gets a lot of people hooked the way that the OSU and Tech games did in a prior era. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Mean Green Matt said:

Exactly. Hopefully this game gets a lot of people hooked the way that the OSU and Tech games did in a prior era. 

OSU was the first NT basketball game I ever attended my sophomore year (but first year at NT) and my senior year was the TT game. That was a fun time to be a student for basketball games.. man we were crazy!!! We don’t sit in the pit!!!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Do we know the ticket count as of this point?

I was told that a lot of coaches using their passes have to go to the gate to get them and I don’t think they count yet. Also one told me he can’t wear an OU shirt even if they are an OU fan or coached Devion. 

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I was told that a lot of coaches using their passes have to go to the gate to get them and I don’t think they count yet. Also one told me he can’t wear an OU shirt even if they are an OU fan or coached Devion. 

That is very good to hear

• Haha 2