F O U T S F I E L D

tmjerm

The 2002 NMSU game was unreal.  I can still see Booger running around those Aggies in my mind.

The 7OT FIU game was unreal but for all the bad reasons.  I can’t believe I stayed through it.  II’ll never forget two others went ahead of us to eat, with plans to just wait for us.  They had time to finish and come back to the game and watch the end.

I was also at that freezing WKU game.  I think it was Thanksgiving weekend.  I alone accounted for about 2% of the attendance.

Edited by greenminer
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, greenminer said:

The 7OT FIU game was unreal but for all the bad reasons.  I can’t believe I stayed through it.  II’ll never forget two others went ahead of us to eat, with plans to just wait for us.  They had time to finish and come back to the game and watch the end.

For those that didn't know, this was the first time in school history for UNT to play in an OT game.  At the time, UNT was one of the very few schools that had never been to OT.

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, greenminer said:

The 2002 NMSU game was unreal.  I can still see Booger running around those Aggies in my mind.

I was also at that freezing WKU game.  I think it was Thanksgiving weekend.  I alone accounted for about 2% of the attendance.

Was the WKU game the lowest attended game in the 2000s?

There was a game in the late 90s at home... either 98 vs Nevada or 99 vs Boise, I think. It was 40s and raining. They were giving out free t-shirts to the first 200 fans or something. My gf and I went home with 5 of them. Band and a few pockets of fans at Fouts. I remember because we stayed and we stayed because we won.

3 hours ago, shootermcgavin44 said:

I was at that game. No way there was 100 people there outside of the band. 

We were there, but spent most of the game in the parking lot under the pop up gazebo with two grills going for warmth (and plenty of booze). We were parked where we could watch the game on the jumbotron. Stayed to the end and ran on the field after, if I am remembering correctly.