Recruitment Christmas List

SilverEagle

Just now, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

The DBs one is the most correct

What's sad is that our DB recruiting over the past 2 years has been outstanding.  I know we lost Reggie Williams from the 2018 class, but otherwise, we still have Alex Morris and Jaxon Gibbs (who has started contributing this year).  And from the 2019 class, we have DeShawn Gaddie & Dorian Morris.   I expect these guys to start stepping up during the Spring and secure some jobs in the Fall.

• Upvote 4

38 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

What's sad is that our DB recruiting over the past 2 years has been outstanding.  I know we lost Reggie Williams from the 2018 class, but otherwise, we still have Alex Morris and Jaxon Gibbs (who has started contributing this year).  And from the 2019 class, we have DeShawn Gaddie & Dorian Morris.   I expect these guys to start stepping up during the Spring and secure some jobs in the Fall.

I agree. The class has been somewhat solid, but the guys left over (and Harvey) are just slow as a turtle.

At the SMU game, I sat with a former player in the 2001-04 run and he kept on saying how slow our DBs are to turn their heads. 

I'm really excited to see Gaddie and Morris next year. Sad that Gaddie burned his redshirt because I would love to see him for 4 more years

3 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I agree. The class has been somewhat solid, but the guys left over (and Harvey) are just slow as a turtle.

At the SMU game, I sat with a former player in the 2001-04 run and he kept on saying how slow our DBs are to turn their heads. 

I'm really excited to see Gaddie and Morris next year. Sad that Gaddie burned his redshirt because I would love to see him for 4 more years

scheme more than players in my opinion.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Jevin Murray might have been my favorite recruit from the 2019 class. I think he has the best hips of any defensive back recruit we have signed since I have been following North Texas.

• Upvote 3