Seth should purge the entire staff

p_phelps

5 minutes ago, Jonnyeagle said:

You can't fire Seth we owe him too much.  tell him to fire all of the assistants and bring in new ones is about the best you can do.  Assistant contracts are year to year.

I wonder if Ryan and/or other big money boosters are mad enough to cough up the dough and send Littrell packing. I have to think Ryan sponsored the C-USA Title game for the next 3 season because he wanted to support UNT in that game. And, I do not see Littrell leading us to another title game. The Littrell era keeps reaching new lows. Thankfully, we only have one more disappointment left on our schedule.

Edited by Side Show Joe
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Cr1028 said:

For me, Bodie Reeder and Chuck Langston need to be sent packing more than anyone else. Period. If the offense is producing, the defensive flaws aren’t as apparent but this is 2015 level offensive production.

Langston and Seth are best friends and go on vacations together I seriously doubt he will fire him.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, MEANGREENCOACH2 said:

Langston coaches O-line right??

HE NEEDS TO GO, all we talk about is how little time Mason has.  Every year it seems like our offensive line is a complete crap shoot.

Defensive side in total needs to be revamped/replaced.

I am perfectly fine with that. But this line is a bunch of guys who had very few, if any, other FBS offers. And we don’t exactly have stud recruits backing them up. This year we sort of picked up the o-line recruiting but those dudes are unlikely to be upgrades as true freshmen next year.

• Ray 1

This season has illuminated a lot about SL and the team he built: it was all Mason Fine, some good WR's, some luck, and an easy schedule.

What still baffles my mind, is how the administration has backed themselves into a corner, and effectively locked SL to us come hell or high water. Any gains they have made in how the AD's office is run can be quickly negated if the on the field product remains at this level, and we get into financial trouble by having to eat a bad contract. This situation sucks. We suck. And unfortunately, I don't see it being any better next year.

IMG-0173.jpg.8d13d97e80bc53b43d61f0a6bb12e6cf.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1

3 minutes ago, meangreenlax said:

This season has illuminated a lot about SL and the team he built: it was all Mason Fine, some good WR's, some luck, and an easy schedule.

What still baffles my mind, is how the administration has backed themselves into a corner, and effectively locked SL to us come hell or high water. Any gains they have made in how the AD's office is run can be quickly negated if the on the field product remains at this level, and we get into financial trouble by having to eat a bad contract. This situation sucks. We suck. And unfortunately, I don't see it being any better next year.

IMG-0173.jpg.8d13d97e80bc53b43d61f0a6bb12e6cf.jpg

Don’t forget Wren Baker is a young, inexperienced AD. 

He basically got “bullied” into that extension by a seasoned agent and media hype. 

I know Wren has been great and I’m not taking anything away from what he’s done. But if this doesn’t have a miraculous turn around in the next 2 years....he’s going to have to own this too. 

• Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3