UAB Attendance

emmitt01

1 hour ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

I will not be going. 

Not worth my time or entertainment dollar. 

When UNT proves they are serious about football is when I'll make my next game. Might be a while. But I'm done with it for now. 

If only someone had predicted this to you for several years...just like the other 98% of UNT students and alumni.

Being a fan of this place will eventually lead you to do one of two things: 98% walk away and adopt a power team/pro team or take the beating over and over (other 2%)...

SL has a big job ahead of him. Quite frankly, without Fine, I don’t see next season going well, so it’s probable we are a 3-4 win team again. But he’s probably going to be coaching here for another 2 years beyond that because of the stupid extension last offseason. We either see improvement or we go back to getting 15k for games as average again. Let’s hope that this year’s recruiting class will show up in the next few years.

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 2

I'm only able to fill one of my two season tix.  The lady is officially checked out of UNT Football for the year after today. She fought a good fight this year.  I commend her. 🏆

Selfishly I hope they have Prime Rib in the Hub Club, but I'm guessing based on a probable low attendance number and just to put icing on a shitty season, Wren & Co will have something far lamer.

Cupace20191123223422.png

• Haha 4

52 minutes ago, Big Z said:

Waste of time 

That's pretty much watching all sports in general. But an opportunity to celebrate some kids who made an impact isn't  a waste. Sure it was a bad team/coaching/year. But a few of them deserve the recognition 

Edited by Udomann
  • Upvote 3

I left the country on October 20th and arrive in time for one more Mean Green game.  Hoping it was two but oh well.  

One more chance to freeze in the stands with cold cans of fantastic beverages and the rowdy 105 crew - yea I'll be there.  Can't believe they only beat UTEP since I left.  What a season.  Still Green!

Thank you Mason.

GMG

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

So far it's looking like rain in the morning turning to just cloudy in the afternoon.  Hopefully the morning rain doesn't keep even more people away.  High near 70.

Oh boy...

When it rains, UNT fans and students have a 12 hour timer before they can go back outside.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 11/23/2019 at 9:30 PM, untjim1995 said:

If only someone had predicted this to you for several years...just like the other 98% of UNT students and alumni.

Being a fan of this place will eventually lead you to do one of two things: 98% walk away and adopt a power team/pro team or take the beating over and over (other 2%)...

SL has a big job ahead of him. Quite frankly, without Fine, I don’t see next season going well, so it’s probable we are a 3-4 win team again. But he’s probably going to be coaching here for another 2 years beyond that because of the stupid extension last offseason. We either see improvement or we go back to getting 15k for games as average again. Let’s hope that this year’s recruiting class will show up in the next few years.

Those that are assuming we will be terrible just because Mason is graduating are really underrating our Young QB talent, IMO. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, greenminer said:

I haven’t seen any live game evidence that puts the worry to rest, quite honestly. If you’re worried, I don’t blame you.

Yeah, but we’d never really seen Mason play either. We have quite a few guys that are highly thought of in what should be an intriguing QB battle. Is it just because we are NT that people assume the worst?