***North Texas @ Rice OFFICIAL Game Thread***

Cerebus

Just now, Cerebus said:

Fine is obviously hurt and not effective.  It's time for the staff to do their job and sit him.  He didn't need to be in this game getting steam rolled, and he sure as hell doesn't need to be in there down 20.

And get some experience for you next year's QB.  That's crazy!!!! /s

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Udomann said:

So I got roasted super hard in that renfro thread for my attitude and negativity against our staff and current  situation.  

We are down 17-0 to rice. If anything I might have understated our situation. This is right plain awful. 

In a bad situation, the least popular person is usually the one willing to tell the truth.

1 minute ago, Udomann said:

The only plus side to this game is something must change after. I can't see a situation where we don't make some announcement to bring hope to this program. New DC. Seth taking a new job. Anything. Just some kind of motivation 

Don't hold your breath. I thought we'd see changes after Charlotte.