***North Texas @ Rice OFFICIAL Game Thread***

Cerebus

Just now, Cerebus said:

Fine has missed 3 or 4 throws he makes in his sleep.  He isn't right.   Don't keep him out there.

Fine didn't sound right at his press conference. I don't think he is even close to healthy. I agree. SL needs to pull him before he gets hurt worse.

Edited by Side Show Joe
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

24 minutes ago, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

Exactly. I keep saying I won't watch then find myself crawling back week after week with a child's optimism that maybe this week will be different. We've seen this play before, know what is going to happen, yet still keep coming back. Maybe one day I'll learn... 

OK, I'm being serious this time. I am really done with this team for the rest of this season. Players and coaches have obviously quit on each other so no need to continue to subject myself to this torture hoping that each game will be different because it really won't be 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, jtm0097 said:

Can they tackle or cover? Or play DL

Or OL?  You build teams from the inside out.  Even coverage doesn't matter much if the QB can wait for coverage to breakdown.  This looks horrible for next year unless we have a crop of 3 star ready to play lineman coming into the program.  The only thing Mac may have done well was recruit and coach linemen. 

Edited by Mike Jackson

5 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

Players don't look like this unless they have lost faith in SOMEONE.  Not sure that is the the HC. 

I have heard from more than one person that the players know the DC is gone at the end of the year.  What does that tell them?  It tells them that this is unacceptable and we'll fix it NEXT YEAR.  Kind of hard to stay focused THIS YEAR.

If that’s the case would much rather them have made the move now and at least had someone make an attempt at coordinating the D  for these last few games. 

• Upvote 1