Utah State (11/24/19)

CMJ

1 hour ago, ProvoAggie said:

Aggie fan here coming in peace. While I'm sure the loss and record may be disappointing, I still believe you guys have a very good team. Defense was fantastic and you guys have played an extremely difficult schedule (tougher than us so far). Good luck the rest of the way. 

I miss being in the same conference with y'all. 

1 hour ago, ProvoAggie said:

Aggie fan here coming in peace. While I'm sure the loss and record may be disappointing, I still believe you guys have a very good team. Defense was fantastic and you guys have played an extremely difficult schedule (tougher than us so far). Good luck the rest of the way. 

• Lovely Take 1

1 hour ago, ADLER said:

We play in 'alternate' colors and it's poor branding to wear something other than the identity that we're trying to promote.

Uniforms are for one thing...to promote an identity. Changing constantly to unrecognizable uniforms is detrimental to that task.

Hey I understand. I don't like in football where we are always changing uniforms, but black on occasion isn't gonna kill us is it? 

10 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Really misleading as we started to foul late and they didn't miss one FT.  As the announcers said, this weekend will be good for us down the road.  They were really impressed with our defense and effort.  We just have to find some flow to our offense.  I don't think Hamlet is the answer at the point.  He dribbles into trouble way to much and then gets stuck having to pass.  A true PG would really help this team.  Geu was impressive.  Z Simmons needs to play with Geu's energy.  This team has the ability and potential to be really good.  They just have to find an offensive rhythm.

That only makes the 11 part misleading. Not the 0 part. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, BillySee58 said:

I’m feeling good about the way we looked this weekend. I still don’t get why we like going back to playing hot potato on the perimeter but it does seem like we’re doing less of it. Also really liked seeing us respond when they started scoring after the slow start. So much to work on and probably some rotation tweaks, but maybe we can make this a fun season after all.

I'm not yet sure I agree, but admit I don't know much about all of the players that we brought in. It seems the only one we can count on is Mo but he can't get his own shot at the end. If we only had a guy on the team like Alonzo Anderson from utah St.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Quoner said:

old 30 rock GIF

Much how you can learn a lot about the life and final days of an animal by carefully separating and rummaging through it's scat, I have gleaned much from the 25,000 posts you lovingly drop here daily. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 2

14 hours ago, Quoner said:

Much how you can learn a lot about the life and final days of an animal by carefully separating and rummaging through it's scat, I have gleaned much from the 25,000 posts you lovingly drop here daily. 

Animal shit serves as a fertilizer. Something useful can come out of it. 

You need a better analogy. 

On 11/27/2019 at 9:59 PM, TheTastyGreek said:

Animal shit serves as a fertilizer. Something useful can come out of it. 

You need a better analogy. 

Ahhh, the local “yuck monkeys” are back at it. Your’s and Quoner’s post are useful for something. Good to know.  

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 10

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

Ahhh, the local “yuck monkeys” are back at it. Your’s and Quoner’s post are useful for something. Good to know.  

Just read some Bing headline about a guy who had to post six times on Thanksgiving because his family no longer could stand to listen to him. Supposedly they are already lining up homes. Broke my heart - family just shouldn't treat each other like that 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
  • Eye Roll 2

21 minutes ago, Quoner said:

Just read some Bing headline about a guy who had to post six times on Thanksgiving because his family no longer could stand to listen to him. Supposedly they are already lining up homes. Broke my heart - family just shouldn't treat each other like that 

You think that's sad? I logged on the AOL and saw a forward that made the room get dusty... 

There's a guy that's been vomiting up unflavored cream of wheat for 17 straight years. It's like those people you hear about that can't stop hiccups... But this guy has just thrown up bland, mushy, flavorless garbage multiple times a day, every day. Can't seem to stop; may not even realize what a shame it is, he's been suffering with it so long. 

It broke my heart. Luckily, I kept reading my inbox and there's a downtrodden Nigerian prince who has a lucrative business offer for me. I don't want to get ahead of things, but... Let's just say someone may be sitting in club seats next year. 

7 minutes ago, TheTastyGreek said:

You think that's sad? I logged on the AOL and saw a forward that made the room get dusty... 

There's a guy that's been vomiting up unflavored cream of wheat for 17 straight years. It's like those people you hear about that can't stop hiccups... But this guy has just thrown up bland, mushy, flavorless garbage multiple times a day, every day. Can't seem to stop; may not even realize what a shame it is, he's been suffering with it so long. 

Yuck? Yuck.

So, if the guy has been vomiting for 17 years in his adult life, I think we can all agree on one thing: he definitely really is/ can think like someone is 18-22 years old. It's A Benjamin Buttons' day miracle... mainly because it also sucks and I have no desire to see it.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2

20 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

You two are priceless.  Thank goodness one of you is a moderator/admin for this board.

The waiting four days to respond while posting 15 times in the last 19 hours alone really confirms that you are a young, vibrant busy man with a lot going on. I hope your family is ready for your exciting updates on Christmas. Maybe you'll see a bird with highly describable feet or something equally compelling. 

• Haha 6
  • Eye Roll 1

52 minutes ago, Quoner said:

The waiting four days to respond while posting 15 times in the last 19 hours alone really confirms that you are a young, vibrant busy man with a lot going on. I hope your family is ready for your exciting updates on Christmas. Maybe you'll see a bird with highly describable feet or something equally compelling. 

I just find it sad that a young man, such as yourself, is so caught up with me that you have the time, want to, and energy to track my number of postings, how many days it takes me to respond and my posts per hour.  I would think your time would be consumed pining over Johnny Quinn.

• Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 2

Just now, UNTLifer said:

I just find it sad that a young man, such as yourself, is so caught up with me that you have the time, want to, and energy to track my number of postings, how many days it takes me to respond and my posts per hour.  I would think your time would be consumed pining over Johnny Quinn.

All posting data can be found on a single timeline for any account.

All that "tracking" probably took him < 60 seconds.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, greenminer said:

I'm aware.  Just sad that he is so consumed with my actions.  JQ may become jealous.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 2

3 hours ago, greenminer said:

Just to elaborate a bit... It takes about the same amount of time as masochistically confirming that I am indeed still an admin for the forum.