Utah State (11/24/19)

CMJ

My optimism for this season continually fading away with every passing game. I know we are playing good teams this year, but this team can't score and they don't seem to be finding any sort of answer to help the scoring woes. Extremely frustrating to watch and we probably get steamrolled this game to just add to the frustrations 

• Downvote 2

15 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I am still shocked that they came back and won! LSU is a good team, so this game is gonna be rough.

If we can get the offense going, we'll be okay. If our offense does what it did in the 2nd, well it's gonna be a long day

I like our chances if we can score more points than they do. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Ray 1

Now we know why we play panty waist state and others in the preseason.  Otherwise we will never get to 20 wins.  I not sure if beating no name schools is better than losing to good schools.  Neither  satisfy me very much.  This is by far the toughest schedule we have played in the last seven years but we need to be at least in the game. 

Edited by southsideguy
  • Upvote 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

2 minutes ago, Jonnyeagle said:

Does anyone know what channel and what time the game is? I have a hard time finding games on TV these days it seems.

CBS Sports. It's not a part of all cable company's sports package unfortunately.

• Upvote 3

NT 19 --------- USU 19

3:58 to go

I'm sure we're gonna get blown out in the second half because their offense is just too good.  If we could actually score and take advantage of this defensive effort we have going, we might have a chance tor the upset.