Wilson 49ers, sweet!

Wag Tag

https://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/28104832/last-second-49ers-td-worst-case-scenario-caesars

0:58 in the attached video. Referred to as "the touchdown machine." All over Twitter, '9ers fans were calling for Wilson to get more touches and playing time. He's constantly making things happen with the little playing time he gets. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Additional info:  https://www.ninersnation.com/2019/11/18/20970161/49ers-cardinals-recap-kyle-shanahan-press-conference-jeff-wilson-jr-touchdown-jimmy-garoppolo

Cliff notes, he was the perfect one to execute that play call. The difficulty of his catch cannot be understated as some of their fans think even most of their receivers are not making that catch. One hell of a way to celebrate your birthday. Congrats, Jeff. Much deserved for a grinder. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Cr1028 said:

Really enjoyed the Spanish call of his TD.

Absolutely. I loved in the English call, they called him the "touchdown machine." I used to be as far from a '9ers fan as can be, but I hope they do it this year because he has made some big contributions this year and they might not be potential Super Bowl contenders without some big plays he's made. '9ers twitter has a video of Kyle Juszczyk mic'd up and it was awesome to see how hyped they all got for him after that touchdown catch

• Upvote 3