Eastern Michigan (11/16/19)

CMJ

Why does Cusa TV suck so bad? They don't let you cast to Chromecast. The cast button is there on game screen but it just isn't active. This means I have to mirror my entire phone to cast... Essentially means I can't use my phone for the duration of the game. Anyone figured out a better way to accomplish this? 

Edited by chrisfisher
  • Upvote 1

All we seem to have in our arsenal is to play pass around the perimeter. No creativity whatever. No one seems certain what they are supposed to do on offense, which is why we can't seem to score points... Not confident or in rhythm with their shots. 

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1

Down 7 at half. We are what we thought we would be... well what most people thought we would be. We need a fix. That was worse than what others considered Benford ball. We have zero offense and have relied and dumb luck with the three ball and our above average defense. This won’t be enough in conference play.