Uniform combo 11/9

6 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I don't get why any type of kids like this. Im in my 20s, and I hate this😂

Should've wore what we did last time we beat LT. Chrome White White

Beat LT!

I’m pretty sure the chrome is in the rear view mirror, hence selling off the chrome helmets in the garage sale earlier this year.  

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1

5 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

I’m pretty sure the chrome is in the rear view mirror, hence selling off the chrome helmets in the garage sale earlier this year.  

They only sold a small amount of those helmets, not 100. The ones they sold were probably past their lifespan. 

I believe I heard they would possibly wear them only in night games. 

1 minute ago, GRN-WHT said:

They only sold a small amount of those helmets, not 100. The ones they sold were probably past their lifespan. 

I believe I heard they would possibly wear them only in night games. 

No chances left to prove that theory right this year, pending a night time bowl or conference championship game.  They didn’t wear the chrome in any other games this year.  

I just dont get the complaining about the grey and black...  Yes our colors are green and white, but adding black and gray isnt too wild IMO.  If kids like wearing it, im down.  Nothing they have been wearing has been too crazy

I will get off your yard now...

Edited by MrStrange18
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2

17 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

They are using the gray color WAYY too much. I don't like this combo at all!

EIuSuD3VUAAFUXc.jpg

I agree, they are using the gray a little much! And I am actually a fan of gray, some of the combos they put together haven't be the best (like when they had just the gray helmet, I forget what game that was), but I do like gray, gives the team a different look. The grays should probably only be worn maybe once or twice a season IMHO

I feel like the Uniform selection for games this year have been off. I would of thought we would of seen more of the Icy Whites! By far my favorite(2nd would be the Throwbacks)!

• Upvote 2