DRC Article: Z. Simmons

UNTLifer

17 hours ago, southsideguy said:

I hoping Zach has big year,  I like watching him play.  When he was freshman he was getting pushed around but last year he started doing the pushing.  

He was really giving Bragg fits last year VS UNM.  He's probably our best returning player, and I would expect to see more of him offensively this year now that Mr. Do-it-all is gone.

1 minute ago, BillySee58 said:

There is one basketball forum troll who always goes around unliking a bunch of posts. Not sure about the second one

I blame Ben Gooding or NT90. 

The game thread is already blown up with reds. 🙄

Edited by Andrew

4 hours ago, Andrew said:

Our season hinges on him. We have no height without him and we will get knocked around by teams like LTU and WKU. 

That isn’t true at all. This years team is significantly taller than last year. Geu at 6-8 Mohamed at 6-7 Bell at 6-7. 

1 minute ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

That isn’t true at all. This years team is significantly taller than last year. Geu at 6-8 Mohamed at 6-7 Bell at 6-7. 

Taller, but not bigger. I think we will have a hard time with larger teams, but our defense tonight played well and kept their guys in front. That always helps. We looked good out there, but they weren’t the most talented team. Next game  will be interesting.