Oklahoma Christian (11/5/19)

CMJ

1 minute ago, Censored by Laurie said:

watching it? no.

talking about watching it as if anyone on a UNT message board might give a shit? absolutely. 

In his defense Jalen Wilson played a few minutes so we are following every game at work. Same with OU and others. Like to keep tabs on former players and students. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Censored by Laurie said:

watching it? no.

talking about watching it as if anyone on a UNT message board might give a shit? absolutely. 

*Mentions things about stuff that no one gives a shit about* Says the guy that brings politics into every thread; including sports, with horrible takes. Sit down clown. There's a reason why your post to rep ratio is so low

Edited by UNT Texas Hooligan
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

*Mentions things about stuff that no one gives a shit about* Says the guy that brings politics into every thread; including sports, with horrible takes. Sit down clown. There's a reason why your post to rep ratio is so low

Actually, his post to rep ration is rather high.

You want a low one...look at mine!

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

When you don't really have a rebuttal, so you just try and make fun of CBL's unrelated stuff.  And I don't know how you see his ratio as low.

Not a good reflection on you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, greenminer said:

When you don't really have a rebuttal, so you just try and make fun of CBL's unrelated stuff.  And I don't know how you see his ratio as low.

No rebuttal needed. I mentioned my post in conjunction with a post about the UNT game, literally inquiring about what is going on since I can't watch. He mentions posts about things no one gives a shit about so I counter with the numerous times he shit posts politics into unrelated threads to show that he has no room to talk and is the king of posting about things no one gives a shit about. And when his post number is above his rep, that's low. Tell me again how it's not a good reflection on me with everything fully elaborated and explained? I think I did a pretty damn good job of elaborating an stating my case

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 6

50 minutes ago, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

No rebuttal needed. I mentioned my post in conjunction with a post about the UNT game, literally inquiring about what is going on since I can't watch. He mentions posts about things no one gives a shit about so I counter with the numerous times he shit posts politics into unrelated threads to show that he has no room to talk and is the king of posting about things no one gives a shit about. And when his post number is above his rep, that's low. Tell me again how it's not a good reflection on me with everything fully elaborated and explained? I think I did a pretty damn good job of elaborating an stating my case

You do mention Kansas at a high rate relative to your post count.

• Haha 1

Just now, forevereagle said:

You do mention Kansas at a high rate relative to your post count.

I live in Kansas, am engaged to a KU grad, visit Lawrence multiple times a year, watch every KU football and basketball game, and go to at least 1 or 2 football and basketball games a year. We support each other's schools equally as she watches an equal number of North Texas games with me. I use Kansas as my point of reference in relation to UNT as that is what I know best since I follow it so closely. UNT game wasn't on TV so is there any question why I would watch No. 3 Kansas play No. 4 Duke in what could eventually be a rematch of the Final Four or National Championship game?

4 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

After a decade of posting around here, one thing I always enjoy is when CBL pokes a bear and gets a response.    Hilarity usually ensues.

3 hours ago, CMJ said:

Actually, his post to rep ration is rather high.

You want a low one...look at mine!

2 hours ago, greenminer said:

tenor (1).gif

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 1