I wish SMU will lose

Coach Andy Mac

I say cheer them on, it’s too bad they lost.  All we need to do is beat them.  Can’t beat them?  Then we know where we need to improve, nothing wrong with loosing if you ID what needs to be fixed and fix it.  Don’t / can’t fix it?  Shame on us. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, TheTastyGreek said:

Glad they lost, but not really room to gloat. We suck this year, they went to the end with a ranked team and they'll probably finish the year with double digit wins. 

Hat tip, on an extended middle finger, to the SMU crowd. 

To be fair, we went to the end with a ranked team. Ok they were ranked after they beat us, but still? Right? 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, meaniegreenie said:

I still don't know the details of the new grad rule.  Somebody want to summarize it?? 

Can he transfer again?  If not, what if he completed his graduate degree in 1 year (unlikely) would that allow it?

Not sure he was a Grad transfer.  Think he did it the old fashioned way 

10 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9851546

I know this is totally off topic and random, but I am seriously confused as to the state of her belly button.

does she have one? why does it just seem to randomly disappear? Is magic real, and what sorcery is this?

/returns to drinking and watching NFL and my fantasy stats sink

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Udomann said:

I know this is totally off topic and random, but I am seriously confused as to the state of her belly button.

does she have one? why does it just seem to randomly disappear? Is magic real, and what sorcery is this?

/returns to drinking and watching NFL and my fantasy stats sink

Gotta be honest.  I was distracted by that same thing before I posted that gif. 

6 hours ago, meaniegreenie said:

I still don't know the details of the new grad rule.  Somebody want to summarize it?? 

Can he transfer again?  If not, what if he completed his graduate degree in 1 year (unlikely) would that allow it?

You can transfer without sitting out a year if you graduate from your school and have at least a year remaining.  I believe there is some sort of requirement that the school you go to have a program not offered at your first school, thus acting like there is an academic reason for the transfer.  That, and the fact that he only played in four games last year at UT allowed for that season to be considered a redshirt year, so he had two years of eligibility remaining when he showed up.  

TBH I would imagine that if someone managed to graduate their master's program in a year (not that difficult a notion) then, yes, they could move on - hope he doesn't do so.   

1 hour ago, SMUleopold said:

You can transfer without sitting out a year if you graduate from your school and have at least a year remaining.  I believe there is some sort of requirement that the school you go to have a program not offered at your first school, thus acting like there is an academic reason for the transfer.  That, and the fact that he only played in four games last year at UT allowed for that season to be considered a redshirt year, so he had two years of eligibility remaining when he showed up.  

TBH I would imagine that if someone managed to graduate their master's program in a year (not that difficult a notion) then, yes, they could move on - hope he doesn't do so.   

So, Smatresk needs to stand up the only graduate program in Underwater Womens Studies in Basketweaving.