Jump to content
  • Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

    Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

***Official UTEP vs. UNT Game Thread***


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For you #olddenton folks who like to down vote the truth, let this sink in: they scored more in this game than any other game EXCEPT Houston Baptist. Our Defense Coord needs to be packing his bag

Just watching today.....thinking I wish we could have more time with him.    I want a bowl game if for no other reason than to get to watch him 1 more time in a UNT uniform 

This times a million.  I truly believe SL knows he is gone and doesn't care about next year.  

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Udomann said:

For you #olddenton folks who like to down vote the truth, let this sink in:

they scored more in this game than any other game EXCEPT Houston Baptist. Our Defense Coord needs to be packing his bags already.

image.png.6877e2a1e5bc4b2af1a659d0fe85af1c.png

Kick return added points so La Tech should fire their D coordinator and Nevada.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Wag Tag said:

What % of Shorters catches TDS?

Yes. The answer is yes.

 

we already knew the guy had some physicality in him, but I think he plays even bigger/stronger than I thought.

wish I could see him more, but I wonder if he’s like a poor-man’s Terrel Owens

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Udomann said:

For you #olddenton folks who like to down vote the truth, let this sink in:

they scored more in this game than any other game EXCEPT Houston Baptist. Our Defense Coord needs to be packing his bags already.

image.png.6877e2a1e5bc4b2af1a659d0fe85af1c.png

You might also notice that NT beat UTEP worse than any of these teams other than Tech.  I guess that doesn't fit your narrative. 

Edited by GrandGreen
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GrandGreen said:

You might also notice that NT beat UTEP worse than any of these teams other than Tech.  I guess that doesn't fix your narrative. 

The point wasn't our offense, which has been ok to good. they have zip to do with our defense, which is poor to awful.

Mr #olddenton

Notice I said replace defense Coord, not offense

Edited by Udomann
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Udomann said:

The point wasn't our offense, which has been ok to good. they have zip to do with our defense, which is poor to awful.

Mr #olddenton

Notice I said replace defence Coord, not offense

Can we just be fans and enjoy a win? The board has been a drag lately, because a small army has to come in and chime in about expectations in every thread. Every day  every game

im not pumping sunshine. I think Ref needs to go. But man. Football. Fun. Relax.

  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, greenminer said:

Can we just be fans and enjoy a win? The board has been a drag lately, because a small army has to come in and chime in about expectations in every thread. Every day  every game

im not pumping sunshine. I think Ref needs to go. But man. Football. Fun. Relax.

I can get on board with that. Green tower is a good weekend. I'll can my bitching until next week

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.