***Official UTEP vs. UNT Game Thread***

letsgiveacheer

Just now, South Texas Green said:

Always room for improvement, but a tip of the cap to the guys for taking care of business. 

Hoping the good juju carries over to the next time out.

Beat La Tech!  GMG

Lets not hope Smith hangs 500 and 6 TDs on us 😐

• Eye Roll 1

couple of things I noticed during this game.  the offense look good and attway is a beast.

Maybe our kicker can give tackling lessons to the defense.

On one play when the UTEP player ran and go stood up, the db that came in after works just hit him with shoulder bump.  He was stood up and runner you need to make him feel the pain.  

I also noticed on 3 and short or 4th short the qb line up under the center.  Is that even allowed.  I have never seen that formation at UNT.

SL needs to let Bean throw the ball, if he is the starting qb next year he needs to be throwing the ball some.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Udomann said:

Some shorter Stats. Basically you toss it to him you get a 41% chance of a TD. Kids a fire cracker

image.png.d9cf7a23462dc1871cadf1ea68fdf904.png

I was surprised he was not in the game when we near the goal line we when had to settle for FG.  He was way taller than the guy covering him and he be ideal for the fade route.  IF Bussey returns to us and we have Shorter it will make it tough on the defense. If we have a qb that can throw and a line that can block next year.

Edited by southsideguy
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

couple of things I noticed during this game.  the offense look good and attway is a beast.

Maybe our kicker can give tackling lessons to the defense.

On one play when the UTEP player ran and go stood up, the db that came in after works just hit him with shoulder bump.  He was stood up and runner you need to make him feel the pain.  

I also noticed on 3 and short or 4th short the qb line up under the center.  Is that even allowed.  I have never seen that formation at UNT.

SL needs to let Bean throw the ball, if he is the starting qb next year he needs to be throwing the ball some.

Addaway is gonna be a special player. 215 and he's a beast! I cant wait to see what he'll do next year and his whole career. Also did the coaches decide not to teach and practice tackling? It's gonna show a lot next week

• Upvote 2