Time To Shake Things Up!

UNTLifer

45 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

1.  Green Fridays: whatever you have been wearing, pick another shirt this week.

2.  Saturday/Game Day: Normal gear has to change.  If you have been wearing the same cap, shirt, pants, drawers, etc... then it is time to change.

Wear something different, but we have to shake off the bad juju. 

Ha!  I did this two weeks ago and we won! Same thing last week and we lost to Charlotte. It’s out of my hands, Mean Green faithful. It’s the teams turn to step up. GMG!

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

1.  Green Fridays: whatever you have been wearing, pick another shirt this week.

2.  Saturday/Game Day: Normal gear has to change.  If you have been wearing the same cap, shirt, pants, drawers, etc... then it is time to change.

I for one has burned the green underwear I normally wear during games.  May it banish this badness from our team.

24 minutes ago, MrStrange18 said:

Tread lightly here... I hate to say this but...

We are undefeated when we have the squirrel mascot on the field.

Not worried about this week, but if that thing travels to Ruston and NT wins, I'm ready to embrace Scrappy's friend Lucky forever and will personally thank him/her? at the UAB game.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

On 10/31/2019 at 11:31 AM, UNTLifer said:

I am wearing women's panties for the game.  Oh! You mean do something different. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2