Homecoming Unis

UNT 90 Grad

I knew the old folks would excited about this. Lol literally still living in 1970. HS recruits love seeing jerseys from when their parents weren't even born. I actually heard we got two recruits that decommitted because the new gray jerseys were so flashy. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Eye Roll 6
  • Downvote 9

10 hours ago, TheNewEra said:

I knew the old folks would excited about this. Lol literally still living in 1970. HS recruits love seeing jerseys from when their parents weren't even born. I actually heard we got two recruits that decommitted because the new gray jerseys were so flashy. 

Anything productive other than the typical "old people suck" rant?  

Maybe it's cool to wear throwbacks on your HOMECOMING weekend?  Nah, that can't be it. Grrr old people bad grrr.

By the way, that is the first time in the history of ever, that anything gray has been referred to as "flashy" .

Edited by Rudy
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, Rudy said:

Anything productive other than the typical "old people suck" rant?  

Maybe it's cool to wear throwbacks on your HOMECOMING weekend?  Nah, that can't be it. Grrr old people bad grrr.

By the way, that is the first time in the history of ever, that anything gray has been referred to as "flashy" .

It gets so old listening to the same 10 old dudes complain about anything relatively new because it's different from when they were in school.

And I have no problem with the throwbacks, I actually think they're great. The old heads on here want to wear nothing but green and white every single game, it gets old.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 5

1 minute ago, TheNewEra said:

It gets so old listening to the same 10 old dudes complain about anything relatively new because it's different from when they were in school.

And I have no problem with the throwbacks, I actually think they're great. The old heads on here want to wear nothing but green and white every single game, it gets old.

I would much rather wear green and white every game then gray and sometimes black

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, TheNewEra said:

I'm an old head but I've never really cared. Much more concerned about uniforms the players and recruits like. I think the ath department should do throwbacks in black to really screw with the uniform nazi's heads. 

1 hour ago, TheNewEra said:

Hey, young whippersnapper, any idea what our school colors actually are?  Maybe that's why us "old guys" like unis that are green and white. Ya think????  And, what makes you think green and white combos can't be "sexy" for the young uns?????? Lots of possibilities for creative minds using green and/or white.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Ray 1

Just now, KRAM1 said:

Hey, young whippersnapper, any idea what our school colors actually are?  Maybe that's why us "old guys" like unis that are green and white. Ya think????  And, what makes you think green and white combos can't be "sexy" for the young uns?????? Lots of possibilities for creative minds using green and/or white.  

I prefer mostly green and white... I would love however, to see what all we could do with those... Like I love how Oregon can stay in the same color family and do some crazy stuff. 

I wouldnt mind being the Oregon of CUSA

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2

Oregon is hit or miss on uniforms, they got the tie in to Nike.  Just like Maryland has tie to Under Armor.  Oregon has some cool uniforms but they also have some god awful ones. I think the reason Alabama, Ohio State has trouble recruiting is because they wear the same boring uniforms.

The kids are more interested in a winning program than the uniforms they wear.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, TheNewEra said:

Wearing only the official school colors?  The audacity of some people.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, TheNewEra said:

Hard were to start. As @emmitt01 mentioned above, Green and White are the school colors. We are not the Mean Grey. DO not have to change colors every week.

• Upvote 2

Just watched parts of volleyball and soccer games tonight.   NT won volleyball game in overtime, and tied 0-0 Rice in double ot. 

I guess it is official that NT has changed their their colors to gray and black.  I guess every team is going to wear this awful combination.

Not only is black and gray not NT's colors, but it is ugly. 

Who's bright idea was this?   

• Upvote 4