Changes to the DRC website

Brett Vito

6 hours ago, 97and03 said:

If you don’t end up subscribing, you can just watch the press conferences. Most of the feature stories are just quotes from the Q&A. 

Man if your time is so cheap that watching several  hours of press conferences instead  of 30 minutes of reading just to save 5 bucks is worth it...

Just now, Cerebus said:

Man if your time is so cheap that watching several  hours of press conferences instead  of 30 minutes of reading just to save 5 bucks is worth it...

I didn’t advocate not subscribing, only offered an alternative. 
I watch the press conferences and read all the stories I can find. 

But since I do all that, I wont be subscribing to the DRC.  If I am going to spend for a beat reporter it is going to be Brune at 247.

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, greenminer said:

I really like the last part of this post, but I can't help but think most people are pulling away from journalism because Twitter and blogs are free and easy, and the papers want money; "journalistic integrity" is further down the priority list.

There’s too many subscriptions these days!

• Upvote 2

• Harry locked this topic